Thursday, September 19, 2013

~ Saya suka jawab soalan.....awk!~

What is on your bed right now?
~ I don’t have a bed in my room....* coz i slept on my mom’s bed in her room??!!

What is your favourite word or phrase?
~ aaaaaaaaaaa

Name 3 people who made you smile today?
~ my mom, my dad & both of my ‘baby’..

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
~have a breakfast & count the time to start sewing a shawl * how good girl iam!? *eewwwwwwww

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
~eat...eat..eat..treat my childhood friend: Akma!  potato soup porridge

What is your favorite holiday?
~Friday evening.... 'coz I know that the next day is weekend!

What is the last thing you said aloud?
~hahahahahahaha!
What is the best ice cream flavor?

~Plum Nut Frozen @ Baskin Robin 31 (while you in a dream eating the creamy part, you’ll will be shocked by the sour part..the shocking make me enjoy eating it..damn idiot!)

What was the last thing you had to drink?
~air kosong masa makan bubur td....errrkkk

What was the last thing you ate?
~SOUP....apesal soalan lebih kurang je ni...malas lah aku nak layann kau ni...grrrr *emo!

Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
~No...can I tell U that i just bought a new Gucci Inspired..just RM48 from Instagram!

When was the last time you ran?
~kelmarin...taw ke kelmarin tu ape...bukan makanan k...

What's the last sporting event you watched?
~Dalam berita tv3 siang tadi...jeling je..tak tengok punnnn..hahaha

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
~NZ selain dari Makkah and Madinah (Both place is tempat wajib visit)

Ever go camping?
~Last 3 month...jadi fasilitator kat Klang.Ohhh now I realise that I start to miss that moment....

What is your guilty pleasure?
~tarik ekor kucing....hahahaha...or just make them awake.

Do you use smiley faces on the computer alot?
~No..iam too lazy to add it on...haha

What did your last text message say?
. Najmina - =)  She give me a smiley face...Coincident question ke ape ni...

Are you someone's best friend?
. I dont think so...*poor hajar...but mybe I have an admire...HUAHUAHUA..

What are you doing tomorrow?
~another day to repent & another day to talk to Allah

Look to your left, what do you see?
~green wall..empty but peaceful..

What color is your watch?
~green....

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
~Kangaroo

Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
~Yes..hooo..thousand mile per hour!! wooohoooo

What is your birthstone?
~Opal (Baiduri) – base on my birthday book..Hahaha..uishh..jangan caya!




Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
~Iam just hoping that there is no fast food in Malaysia.LOL

Any plans today?
~siapkan jahitan shawl!!

Where are you right now?
~in the real world of unemployed women while waiting for Pre Master interview.LOL

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
~hmmmm......keep chatting while I had already fall asleep.

Last song listened to?
~Chiki Cha... Song for aerobic class

Last movie you saw?
~Iron Men III

Are you allergic to anything?
~Seafood + Maggie + MILO

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
~Ketiga-tiga kasut ni sangat comfort dan buat saya kurang faminine haha...But i love them very much sebab unik! Dan memang orang duk usha jeee my kaki bila pakai kasut ni..LOL


Are you jealous of anyone?
~ade..hahaha..Dulu2 after quit from U _ _ , U hantar 1 kelas ke Beijing.Kuang asam betul! Kalau taw, baik quit selepas ke Beijing..LOL

Is anyone jealous of you?
~ I think so, hahaha perasan! sebabnye? patut ke jeles dengan saya?? Iam normal kot.Maybe they get jelouse because I dont need to have a diet to maintain my weight..ahaha.

Do any of your friends have children?
~most of my friend dah ada anak....waaaaahhhh

Do you eat healthy?
~when my mom is around me, then healthy food is my menu...
  
What do you usually do during the day?
~currently i am just updating blog, keep dreaming, keep hoping..run my online business, hit my cat butt!!!! haha

Do you hate anyone right now?
~No...iam a good girl!! yeah!

Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
~When someone annoyed my...i will say “Helllowwwwwww....hoi!

How many kids do you want when you're older?
~When I ask Mr. L, look like we will work hard on this..LOL..so, as many as possible..

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
~26... so sweet iam 10 younger than my actual age...lol

Have you ever been to Six Flags?
~Not yet..InsyaAllah if I got lucky, I will fly to France on June..Yeay!!!

How did u get one of your scars?
~my cat when i was 7.

~I AM DONE. 
I WANT TO HAVE MY

LUNCH~